- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
My experience was awesome! Curt, the service MGR was friendly and engaging. The work I had done was nearly one hundred dollars cheaper than a competitor close by quoted me!! I will be returning!!!
Had to have my shocks fixed and converted over from an air ride shock system last fall, and was very pleased with my service. Fast, professional, and very fair on the price. They have a permanent customer now.
Just stopped in, got an oil change right then, while I waited.
Great knowledge and services.
Great Auto repair shop! Rusty is a great guy!
Excellent and quick repairs. Highly recommend.